Ruyi Holdings Sdn Bhd is an establishment leader in therapeutic cellular therapies, anti-ageing beauty products and nutritional supplements industry based in Kuala Lumpur and throughout Malaysia and Singapore. Ruyi’s line of products includes premium quality anti-ageing cellular extract, weight control and body shaping plant extracts, nutritional supplements and beauty products.
Our nutritional supplements are at the leading edge of today’s personal wellness. We firmly believe in the integration of science research and traditional wisdom as the key for nutritional and herbal supplements to reach exciting potential.
In line with our rapid expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates to be part of our dynamic team.
We like to invite you to join our team, please provide us your resume and contact details to Ms. Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org We will get in touch with you if your ability matches our requirements.
(Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Bukit Mertajam, Ipoh, Kuantan, Melaka, Johor)
The Healthcare Consultant has to make the sales force efficient by proper understanding of the product and playing the role of selling through telephone and face-to-face selling.
- To make sales calls and contact both potential and present customers to close sales.
- To attend to walk-in customers and offer cell check service or healthcare consultation.
- To participate in various marketing activities to acquire new customers or database and promote product to pedestrians.
- To identify the needs of a customer and offer the best solution or recommendation to make sure these needs are fulfilled.
- To meet or exceed Company’s sales target.
- To maintain contact and build lasting relationships with customers.
- To keep records of all interactions with customers and follow-up on customers’ enquiries, complaints and consuming experiences.
- To remain updated on product knowledge and promotion schemes.
- Prepare variety of status reports, including daily sales reports, daily call-in / out records, personal monthly sales records and monthly sales records by product.
- Possess a SPM, GCE O-Level, Diploma or Degree in Sales / Marketing or equivalent.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and ability to converse in Chinese dialects and Malay is an added advantage.
- Must possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills with pleasant personality.
- Must be aggressive, persuasive, target-oriented and self-motivated.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Bukit Mertajam, Ipoh, Kuantan, Melaka, Johor.
- Responsible for conceptualizing practical web site, application interface and multimedia works.
- To design brochures, leaflets, banner advertisements, email newsletters, layout photographs and related marketing materials.
- To maintain, update existing websites and manage content flow of websites from time to time.
- Determine and edit special effects, composition and overall design of digital images, photographs, videos for the web.
- Responsible for website advertisements feedback.
- Perform duties and responsibilities as and when required by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Graphic / Web / Multimedia Design.
- Required skills in Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Dream Weaver and Adobe Flash.
- Preferred skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- With at least 1 year experience in Web Development / Graphic Designing.
- Good command of HTML and Java Scripts.
- Creative and a good team player.
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Ability to start work immediately will be an added advantage.
- Responsible to maintain and enhance existing E-Commerce, Website, POS System and other Web and Desktop Applications.
- Assist in Web and Desktop Application codings.
- Design and develop new Web and Desktop Application Modules.
- Provide application support to end users.
- Execute any IT planning from IT Department.
- Work closely with IT Manager, Web Designer and IT Executive.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field is required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Create and produce visual communication design solutions.
- Proven experience in generating sensational creative concepts that communicates clear messages to a wide variety of companies.
- Must be able to create graphics with creative ideas.
- Good literacy, accuracy and attention to details.
- Passionate, self-motivated, resourceful with good learning attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, Advertising / Media or equivalent.
- Required skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Required languages in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 years working experience in related field is required.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Arts / Creative / Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Design portfolios are required to be presented during the interview.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
-- Interested candidates are invited to send in resume to Ms. Alicia at email@example.com --